JORGE MASVIDAL is one of the toughest fighters in the UFC.
The 37-year-old Miami native has been competing in MMA since 2003 and holds the record for the fastest knockout in UFC history.
What is Jorge Masvidal net worth?
Born and raised in Miami, Masvidal is the son of a Cuban father and a Peruvian mother.
His upbringing was difficult and he was often involved in street fights, before getting involved in karate in high school.
This eventually led to MMA, with Masvidal defeating Brandon Bledsoe in his professional debut in May 2003.
He paved the way for a number of MMA organizations, competing in the AFC, BodogFIGHT, Bellator and Strikeforce before the UFC was called.
Masvidal already had a 23-7 pro record during his UFC arc in 2013, taking a unanimous decision over Tim Means.
Since then, he has fought hard in the welterweight division and won three Performance of the Night awards.
At UFC 244, he sealed the BMF award after defeating Nate Diaz, before back-to-back welterweight championship losses to Kamaru Usman.
Masvidal will return to the Octagon on March 5 to take on former friend Colby Covington on the ESPN pay-per-view.
As of early 2022, CelebrityNetWorth lists Masvidal’s personal assets worth $6 million.
How can I watch Masvidal vs. Covington?
- Fight night will be on Saturday March 5.
- It takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
- Preliminary action will begin from 6 p.m. ET, with the preliminary from 8 p.m. ET and the main card from 10 p.m.
- It’s 11pm, 1am and 3am in the UK.
- You can expect Covington vs Masvidal around midnight ET.
- The PPV price for the fight is $74.99, with all the action live on ESPN and ESPN+.