* Build Bombs Better: Biden just spent a military budget of $ 777 billion. Maybe next year we can use 2.5% of that amount to end roaming. [Aljazeera]
* Do you solemnly swear to stand up for the truth, then God help you? May be? Uh, good enough. [ABA Journal]
* Florida lawmakers have legal resolutions planned for the New Year – here are a few. [Tampa Bay Times]
* Forced deliveries won major victories against the legality of abortion in 2021. Determine the lay of the land to prepare for the sequel. [ABC News]
* Are offices delaying openings due to profuse sneezing or lack of skills? You decide. [Law360]
Chris Williams became social media manager and associate editor for Above the Law in June 2021. Prior to joining the team, he moonlighted as a Memelord ™ miner in the Facebook group. Law School Memes for T14 Edgy. He endured Missouri long enough to graduate from Washington University to St. Louis Law School. He’s a former boatbuilder who can’t swim, a published author on critical race theory, philosophy and humor, and has a love for cycling that sometimes annoys his peers. You can reach him by email at [email protected] and by tweet at @WritesForRent.