Dublin, March 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Malaysia Embedded Finance Business and Investment Opportunities Databook – 50+ KPIs on Embedded Lending, Insurance, Payment, and Wealth Segments – Q1 2022 Update” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Malaysia’s integrated finance industry is expected to grow by 74.5% on an annual basis to reach US$1,151.0 million in 2022.
The integrated finance industry is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 42.6% during the period 2022-2029. The integrated financial revenue in the country will increase from US$1,151.0 million in 2022 to US$7,905.7 million by 2029.
The integrated insurance industry is still in its early stages of development in Malaysia, with a handful of insurtech startups innovating with their product offerings and increasing insurance penetration rates. With the strong growth potential of Malaysia’s integrated insurance industry, insurtech startups in the country are raising funds to focus on product and business development.
In March 2021, Malaysia-based insurtech startup Ouch! announced that the company raised RM1.5 million ($364,600) in its seed funding round, led by Vynn Capital and Temokin. Notably, the company plans to use the fund to focus on its product and business development, thereby establishing a stronger foundation for growth.
Additionally, telehealth providers and ride-sharing platforms have entered into strategic partnerships with digital insurers, which has contributed to the growth of the insurtech market over the past six quarters. The publisher expects the supply of on-demand and short-term policies to help increase accessibility to insurance, which will subsequently lead to greater insurance penetration in the country. Government efforts are also expected to play a crucial role in the overall development of the integrated insurance space in Malaysia.
In addition, increased government initiatives to promote the development of the Malaysian fintech industry are expected to accelerate the growth of integrated payments and lending markets. Malaysian and Indonesian government agencies have signed a memorandum of understanding to create a collaborative framework for fintech growth. The collaboration between the two governments should develop and intensify the growth of the industry. According to the publisher’s analysis, the government’s efforts will play a crucial role in the overall development of the integrated lending and integrated payments sectors in Malaysia.
This report provides detailed, data-driven analysis of market opportunities in more than 50 integrated finance industry segments spanning lending, insurance, payments and wealth.
Reasons to buy
- In-depth understanding of integrated finance market dynamics: Understand market opportunities and key trends along with forecasts
- Overview of Opportunities by End-Use Sectors – Obtain market dynamics by end-use sectors to assess emerging opportunities in various end-use sectors.
- Develop market-specific strategies: identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate an integrated financing strategy; assess key market-specific trends, drivers and risks in the industry.
- Gain industry insights: Drawing on the results of an exclusive survey, this report identifies opportunities in the integrated lending, integrated insurance, integrated finance, and integrated wealth industries.
Malaysia Integrated Finance Market Size and Forecast
Malaysia Embedded Lending Market Size and Forecast
Embedded Loans by Consumer Segments, 2020 – 2029
- Business loans
- Retail loan
Integrated loans by B2B sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail and consumer goods integrated lending
- Loans embedded in IT and software services
- Integrated loans in media, entertainment and leisure
- Loans integrated into manufacturing and distribution
- Loans integrated into real estate
- Loans included in Other
Integrated loans by B2C sectors, 2020 – 2029
- Retail Integrated Lending
- Integrated Home Improvement Loans
- Loans integrated into leisure and entertainment
- Loans integrated into health care and well-being
- Loans included in Other
Malaysia Integrated Insurance Market Size and Forecast
Integrated insurance by industry, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance embedded in consumer products
- Integrated travel and hospitality insurance
- Integrated car insurance
- Insurance integrated into health care
- Integrated insurance in real estate
- Integrated transport and logistics insurance
- Insurance integrated into other
Integrated insurance by type of insurance, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the life segment
- Insurance integrated into the non-life segment
Integrated insurance by type of offer, 2020 – 2029
- Insurance integrated into the product segment
- Integrated insurance in the services segment
Malaysia In-App Payments Market Size and Forecast
Integrated payment by consumer segments, 2020 – 2029
Integrated payment by end-use sector, 2020 – 2029
- Integrated payment in retail and consumer goods
- Integrated payment in digital products and services
- Payment integrated into utility bill payment
- Integrated Payment in Travel and Hospitality
- Integrated payment in leisure and entertainment
- Integrated payment in health and well-being
- Integrated payment in office supplies and equipment
- Embedded payment in Other
Malaysia Integrated Wealth Management Market Size and Forecast
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qx9p47